I’ve just recently upgraded to an iPhone 4s and am completely amazed by the quality of its 8megapixel camera! Aside from having lost precious minutes of my life asking Siri a bunch of nonsensical questions (exhibit A attached below), it has reignited my ‘snap-every-mundane-detail-in-my-life’ trigger happy side.
And so, naturally, being the tech geek and photo whore that I am, I did some digging around for accessories to further enhance the iphonery experience and stumbled across a few worth mentioning. Along the same vein of topic, if you’re looking for some great camera apps, check out this post by Wendy Yap, a photographer friend of mine who compiled a list of her favorites.
1. Dot™ by Kogeto – shoots 360° panoramic videos from the palm of your hand!
2. OlioClip is a three-in-one camera lens for iPhone 4 features fish-eye, wide-angle, and macro lenses in one small package.
3. OWLE Bubo transforms your iPhone into a fully functional imaging device with its 37mm wide angle/macro lens and small directional microphone add on.
4. The Glif is an iPhone 4/4S accessory with two primary functions: mounting your iPhone onto a tripod and propping up your iPhone at various angles.
5. Magnetic Fish Eye Lens is a magnetic device that works on a variety of mobile phone and camera devices (including imacs and other laptops with built in cameras)!