1. Someone is bound to use your coffee cup
– even if it has your name on it.
2. The stapler will always go missing on the rare occasion when you actually need it.
3. Short shorts are inappropriate, even on a Friday.
4. Your boss will always try to squeeze the most out of you,
and then pay you a fraction of what you’re worth. Fact.
5. If you don’t value your self worth, no one else will.
6. It is a blessing to be pushed to the brink of insanity
– the experience is priceless.
7. Stress is the Number 1 cause of alcoholism.
That and happy hour drinks after work.
8. Don’t add your Boss on Facebook – unless he/she is a friend to begin with.
At which point, you might as well kiss your friendship goodbye.
9. As long as your job feels like work, it’s not your dream job.
10. Don’t sweat the small stuff. No one’s going to remember the typo in your press release 2 weeks down the road. And no, your client will not sue you for getting his name wrong – even if he’s royalty.