I’ve managed to accumulate RM176.55 in coins over the past 2 years or so. It’s not much but it sure can do lots for something I barely missed.
Use it or lose it!
So as the title goes, here’s
10 Things I’d like to spend my loose change on
1. Buy a cheap plane ticket for a day trip to a city I’ve never been to.
Thanks to AirAsia, now everybody can fly – cue in cheesy music
2. Sponsor a weeks worth of Groceries for a family in need during Xmas *
3. Go for a relaxing pampering foot massage session
4. Buy more stationery? Somebody stop me!
5. Go for Westin Champagne Brunch
6. Donate it to a charitable cause like the Breast Cancer Foundation *
7. Go to F.O.S and buy a whole new NYE outfit for an orphan *
8. Get that Tattoo I’ve been eying on
9. Go to a ghetto phone machine and call friends I’ve lost touch with, just to say “Hi”
10. Take a short binge eating and photo snapping road trip with a friend.
Not sure which to go with but will most likely go with the asterisk symbols cos its the right thing to do! Will update what happens to the jar of change when I decide but till then, will be starting a new jar for 2011 with the label…
“CHANGE IS GOOD”
*Pictures taken with iPhone 3Gs PlasticBullet App