A funny thing happens when you stop blogging. You lose your memory, articulation and it takes a whole lot more to start the habitual practice of blogging again. As if you’re waiting for some life changing moment. It’s almost like you feel obligated to kick start with some superb come-back entry. God forbid tho, if I do a Britney. *shivers*
Unfortunately, this is not it. No luck for any form of interpolation here.
Now for a couple of point forms.
A couple of interesting things that happened to me lately:
– I scored 3 HD’s last semester
– Someone I met at Seven came up to me behind the bar and told me that I am an “amazing person” and that she “can just feel it” – logically, it must have been the alcohol. Ideally, it must have been my charisma.
– Biba Academy offered me a free hair cut/dye to be their hair model.
– I bought a cute (and ex) puppy that left me broke as Tori Spelling but she’s well worth it!
– Found out that Williamstown is over-rated and def not worth a midnight drive up for a drink!
– Discovered the wonders of Ginger Wine.
– I have been tagged in my building as the “funky chick with the cute dog”.
– I broke my room door (?)
– I received a porn clip while walking through Melb Central (thanks to the wonders of bluetooth).
A list of things I’d like to do before 2008
– Send out a CD care pack for Kristy before Christmas (must must must)
– Take a day trip out of the city at least once a week (Apollo Bay is at the top of my list)
– Have the best first Christmas and NYE in Melbourne.
– Get toned and an even-tan for Summer
– Meet Luke (a.k.a Mr.Flashmob) – the subject of my documentary “The Gift” – to show him the finished piece.
– Get a job for Summer
– Detox (day 2 now)
– Drink less and in extreme moderation
– Get over my neurosis with the rapidity of the furious Kawasaki
– Make more friends (quality ones and by quality I mean ones who get me without me having to explain with painstaking footnotes).
Will update more regularly now so if you ever need some toilet read, watch this space. It will help your bowel movement.